TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Minimum Income Guarantee Will Increase Congress Tally, Say People
- IPL 2019: RR vs KXIP — Highlights
- Ford Cars To Feature Amazon Alexa — Best Voice-Command System Ever?
- Shabana Azmi Reacts To PM Modi Biopic Credit Row
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Airtel Online Store: Get Samsung Galaxy S10, iPhone XR, Google Pixel 3
- She Injected Fruit Juice Into Blood!
- Top 5 Affordable Cities In India To Live In 2019
Google, Samsung Nexus 10 tablet Set for Launch Alongside 32GB Nexus on October 29
Last week, Google sent out invites to the tech world for a special Android event on October 29 in New York City. The invites for the same features a tagline “The playground is open”.
Gizbot carried a report stating that the spectators can expect products like Android 4.2, LG Nexus 4 smartphone, Sony Nexus X and a 32GB Nexus tablet during the event. However, it seems like more and more products are adding to this rumored list of launches.
According to a recent TheNextWeb report, search giant Google is all set to unwrap a brand new 10 inch high resolution Samsung Nexus tablet running on Android 4.2 operating system at the Android event. The report goes on stating that the tablet will be codenamed Manta and it will have a display of 2560 x 1600 pixel resolution and 300 ppi pixel density approximately.
Going by the earlier rumors, Google is working on a 10.1 inch Nexus tablet that will be co-branded with Samsung in order to strengthen the competition with iPad – the tablet market dominator with 264 ppi pixel density approximately.
As of now, there is no other information regarding the other details of the tablet.
Besides the 10 inch Nexus tablet, Google will also launch the 32GB version of the existing Nexus 7 tablet. Also, the 32GB version of the Nexus 7 is speculated to be priced at $250 (approx. Rs 13,500).
Hence, with the Android event drawing closer, the search engine giant is expected to launch even this 32GB tablet at the event along with the other Nexus devices.