TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 4 Army Personnel, Including Major Martyred In Encounter With JeM Terrorists In Pulwama, J&K
- West Indies Batsman Chris Gayle To Retire From ODIs After World Cup
- The First-Ever Maruti 800 Delivered To Customer Gets Restored After 26 Years
- Apple Might Launch RED Variants Of iPhone XS And XS Max
- Earn Interest Of Upto 9% On These Bank Deposits
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Ranveer Reacts To Will Smith’s Praise For Gully Boy!
- Anavila Misra On Slow Fashion And Her Latest Travel-inspired Collection
Hannspree has come up with HANNS pad SN-70T3 tablet after the success of its monitor tablet which was their very first one. This neatly designed Android tablet is powered by ARM Cortex A8 processor. The tablet offers impressive features at an affordable price tag.
Hannspree HANNS pad SN-70T3 measures 230 x 150 x 10.5mm and weighs 380 gm maintaining a standard tablet design standard. This adds to the super slim nature of the tablet. It features a LED backlit display of 7-inch with 800 x 400 pixels of resolution and 16:10 aspect ratio. It supports multi-touch functionality with up to 5 points. This tablet’s display is designed with impressive optical transparency offering powerful visual experience, as well.
- 7-inch Capacitive Multi-Touch (5 points)
- Android 4.0.3 Operating system
- 380 gm Weight
- 1.0 GHz ARM Cortex A8 Processor CPU
- Dimensions 230 x 150 x 10.5mm
- 7” 800×480 Screen resolution (16:10)
- 512MB Memory
- 4GB Flash Internal Storage
- 0.3 Mega Pixel Front Camera
- WiFI 802.11 b/g/n Connectivity
- Microphone + 1x 1W speaker
- Lithium Polymer Battery 3000mAh/3.7V
Hannspree HANNS pad SN-70T3 is powered by a single core ARM Cortex A8 processor at an operating speed of 1 GHz. The 512 MB RAM with the tablet aids in multitasking smoothly, as well. The standard 4GB storage available with the tablet is supported by memory expansion capability up to 32GB via microSD card support.
The Android 4.0.3 gives a convenient platform for users to handle the device smoothly with enormous built in features along with options for advanced apps access. They can come across a lot of apps that assist in managing up their daily tasks.
The multimedia features include a 0.3 mega pixels front camera. It constitutes a webcam along with an internal microphone meant for enabling cool video chats. The supported image formats include JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, and WBMP. Microphone along with 1x 1W speaker gives users enough audio power.
The gadget comes with a standard music and video player with support for several formats. The video formats supported include MPEG, MKV (H.264) and FLV. The audio formats supported include AAC, AC3, MP3 and WAV.
The device can be connected wireless smoothly with Wifi 802.11 b/g/n. The Li-on 3000 mAh battery with the Hannspree HANNS pad SN-70T3 tablet offers a pretty decent video playback time of around 5 hours. It is out in an impressive leather-clad design.
Hannspree HANNS pad SN-70T3 can be purchased at an affordable price tag of less than Rs. 10,000/-.