TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Inside Story Of How Siddaramaiah Led The Operation Against Operation Lotus
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- 10 Interesting Facts Of The Indian Budget
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Six Important Things That Make You Lucky And Happy
- Visit Yanam — The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- This Is The Craziest Thing Ranveer Has Done For Deepika
The Aakash II tablet has generated a lot of pre-release hype and has found many takers even before it's release. Following in the footsteps of the I.T.I and three prestigious IIT institutes of India, Hindustan Computers Ltd(HCL) is also making plans to participate in the bidding process of the Aakash II tablet.
HCL has also reportedly offered it's expertise into the Aakash II tablet development. Since the pre orders for Aakash II has crossed the 1 million mark, HCL's expertise would be necessary at this juncture.
With the IIT-Rajasthan losing out on the bidding process, HCL's prospects look better now. Thus, HCL's presence in the Aakash tablet development can be expected in a few months' time. There are also plans by the Indian Human Resource Development ministry to lower the price of Aakash II. We can say that the Aakash II is sure to receive a booster with the involvement of HCL.