- News Gun wielding youth’s image goes viral in J&K, terror link suspected
- Finance Shriram Transport Nosedives After Reports Of Piramal Selling Stake
- Movies Radhika Pandit Calls Yash Their Baby Daughter's Superhero! Shares An Adorable Pic On Father's Day
- Sports Cavani: Uruguay ready to fight for Copa America glory
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
HCL planning for Aakash II bid
The Aakash II tablet has generated a lot of pre-release hype and has found many takers even before it's release. Following in the footsteps of the I.T.I and three prestigious IIT institutes of India, Hindustan Computers Ltd(HCL) is also making plans to participate in the bidding process of the Aakash II tablet.
HCL has also reportedly offered it's expertise into the Aakash II tablet development. Since the pre orders for Aakash II has crossed the 1 million mark, HCL's expertise would be necessary at this juncture.
With the IIT-Rajasthan losing out on the bidding process, HCL's prospects look better now. Thus, HCL's presence in the Aakash tablet development can be expected in a few months' time. There are also plans by the Indian Human Resource Development ministry to lower the price of Aakash II. We can say that the Aakash II is sure to receive a booster with the involvement of HCL.