TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
The Aakash II tablet has generated a lot of pre-release hype and has found many takers even before it's release. Following in the footsteps of the I.T.I and three prestigious IIT institutes of India, Hindustan Computers Ltd(HCL) is also making plans to participate in the bidding process of the Aakash II tablet.
HCL has also reportedly offered it's expertise into the Aakash II tablet development. Since the pre orders for Aakash II has crossed the 1 million mark, HCL's expertise would be necessary at this juncture.
With the IIT-Rajasthan losing out on the bidding process, HCL's prospects look better now. Thus, HCL's presence in the Aakash tablet development can be expected in a few months' time. There are also plans by the Indian Human Resource Development ministry to lower the price of Aakash II. We can say that the Aakash II is sure to receive a booster with the involvement of HCL.