TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
After the unveiling of the Customer Preview of Windows 8, Microsoft has decided to provide the Windows 8 beta version as a free download. Before downloading Windows 8 you need to know how to install it. Installing Windows 8 is simple. Use the following methods:
1) Go to preview.windows.com through which your system version is automatically detected. Set up a partition in your hard disk or overwrite an existing partition.
2) Download the appropriate ISO for your computer: This is very crucial if you are using an older version of Microsoft Windows. If you use the Windows XP operating system, then you will need to use a separate program in order to convert the ISO to installer. Almost all the DVD burners provide you this option.
3) If you wish to upgrade from Windows Vista or Windows 7 then use the Windows 7 USB/DVD download tool from Microsoft Store.
4) The next step of installation is to download the program & running it. Use the appropriate Windows 8 ISO Source File that you have downloaded.
5) Choose the appropriate USB Device/DVD, insert the USB/DVD into your system. Then start copying all these files to your system & voila! Your Windows 8 is ready to be used after a short while.
System Requirements that you need to meet in order to install Windows 8:
1) A 1 GHz processor.
2) 1GB RAM for 32 Bit & 2 GB RAM for 64 Bit
3) 16GB Hard Drive for 32 Bit & 20 GB for 64 bit
4) Graphics card supporting Microsoft DirectX 9 or higher versions.
Thus, use Windows 8 today & get set to be transported to another technology world.