TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Multinational information technology corporation HP has entered the Chrome buss. The roomers of a new cromebook by Hp has been proven right, as the company launched it's first ever Chrome OS based laptop, Pavilion 14, in the U.S, today.
The rumored specifications of the Pavilion 14 was leaked out from a PDF, that was spotted in the company's website. The PDF was latter removed and we did convey our suspicions of the PDF being a publicity stunt, rather then an accident. Anyhow, the rumored specifications turned out to be true.
Lets have a look at the specifications once again
HP Pavilion 14, priced at $330, will pack a 1.1GHz Celeron processor, 2GB RAM, and a 16GB solid-state drive. The device will also throw in a 14-inch, 1366 by 768 pixel display, which is larger then any other cromebook out there yet. Other features of the laptop includes a multi-format digital card reader, three USB 2.0 ports and an HDMI port and HD webcam. However, the laptop only has four hours and 15 minutes of battery life. The Laptop weighs in at 6 kgs, easily making it one amongst the heaviest Chromebooks in the market
Will the Pavilion 14 give stiff competition to the already popular Samsung and Acer Chromebooks and the newly released Lenovo Chromebook, is yet to be seen. The device, for now is only available in the U.S. and there is no information about it's release in other countries.