TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Multinational information technology corporation HP has entered the Chrome buss. The roomers of a new cromebook by Hp has been proven right, as the company launched it's first ever Chrome OS based laptop, Pavilion 14, in the U.S, today.
The rumored specifications of the Pavilion 14 was leaked out from a PDF, that was spotted in the company's website. The PDF was latter removed and we did convey our suspicions of the PDF being a publicity stunt, rather then an accident. Anyhow, the rumored specifications turned out to be true.
Lets have a look at the specifications once again
HP Pavilion 14, priced at $330, will pack a 1.1GHz Celeron processor, 2GB RAM, and a 16GB solid-state drive. The device will also throw in a 14-inch, 1366 by 768 pixel display, which is larger then any other cromebook out there yet. Other features of the laptop includes a multi-format digital card reader, three USB 2.0 ports and an HDMI port and HD webcam. However, the laptop only has four hours and 15 minutes of battery life. The Laptop weighs in at 6 kgs, easily making it one amongst the heaviest Chromebooks in the market
Will the Pavilion 14 give stiff competition to the already popular Samsung and Acer Chromebooks and the newly released Lenovo Chromebook, is yet to be seen. The device, for now is only available in the U.S. and there is no information about it's release in other countries.