TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
The Mobile world congress which is going to be held in Barcelona from 27th February to 1st March is going is a major event where many mobile manufacturers’ will announce their device or showcase the prototypes. Even before the MWC lots of leaks have been obtained in the tech world and we now have a rough idea about what all devices are going to be featured in it. As the MWC is nearing more and more information keeps coming.
The latest news is about a tablet from Huawei which is going to be in for the event. There is no official word on it yet but the tech enthusiasts have managed to get some details as well as pictures of the device.
Some of the features and specifications of Huawei’s new tablet:
- 10 inch screen
- light weight and compact form factor
- Google Android 4.0 Ice cream sandwich operating system
- 3G connectivity
- 8 mega pixel camera
- auto focus
- LED flash
- Micro SD card slot
The images show a slim and compact tablet in dual tone colour scheme. The front portion has glossy black colour finish where as the rear portion has a metallic silver colour finishing. There are small accents of white too around the sides. The casing of the tablet is made of metal and so the tablet will be rigid and will have very good durability. Considering its size the tablet will be very light in weight.
The display has a size of 10 inches. There is no word on the resolution of the same but sure is expected to pack in enough clarity. The rear shooter packs in a resolution of 8 mega pixels. It is enhanced with features like auto focus and digital zoom. A LED flash is provided besides it to take good quality photographs irrespective of the lighting conditions.
This is a 3G tablet therefore the user can enjoy very high download and upload speeds. The tablet will be able to handle web applications and streaming videos without much hassle because of its high browsing speeds. The device runs in Android version 4.0 or Android Ice cream sandwich operating system. There is no information about the internal memory capacity but the tablet packs in an expandable card slot that supports micro SD memory cards.
Huawei tablets actual name is not known as for now and neither is the price tag. More information can be expected close to MWC.