TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
The tablet market is booming and almost every company has started manufacturing one. You cannot deny this as this news is an evidence. So long, It is cars that comes to your mind once you hear of Hyundai. But, this trend is all set to change and the car making company is entering the Android tablet market.
Hyundai is all set to launch three Android ICS based tablets in the Russian market. The brand is planning to launch a 7 inch, a 9.7 inch and a 10.1 inch tablet in Russia around September. These tablets will definitely have cutting edge specifications. They are believed to be affordable and to be integrated with the Hyundai cars to some extent.
Hyundai HT-7BHyundai HT-7B
Hyundai HT-9BHyundai HT-9B
Hyundai HT-10BHyundai HT-10B
The Hyundai HT-7B is the 7 inch tablet that has a resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels. It has a 2 MP camera at the back and a 0.3 MP camera at the front. It will come for $180 and will have an 8 GB internal memory and will be powered by 1 GHz Samsung processor. The other version of this tablet will be equipped with a 3G radio and will have the Navitel navigation software and will retail for $207 approximately.
The 9.7 inch tablet, Hyundai HT-9B will have a 1024 x 768 pixel IPS display. It will be powered by a 1.2 GHz Cortex A8 processor and will have 16 GB internal memory. This device also has a 2 MP rear camera and 0.3 MP front facing camera. It will be retailing for around $270.
Finally, the 10.1 inch Android tablet, Hyundai HT-10B will have a display of 1024 x 600 pixel resolution. Its specifications are similar to that of the 9.7 inch version. It has in-built 3G and will be available for an off-contract price of $311 approximately.
Hyundai is pretty aggressive and it aims to sell over 200,000 tablets in Russia in this year alone. In the coming three years, it is planning to grow to 7% to 8%.
Image Source: Hi-tech.mail.ru