TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
iBall fans would be disappointment with the company launching an updated tablet on Android 2.4 version. Actually iBall admirers were hoping for an ICS version of the tablet. But they have to be satisfied with Android 2.4 version. Along with this OS, users can enjoy various other user friendly features as well.
The new upgraded tablet comes with USB port options for better data transfer. Apart from the rear camera, a front facing VGA camera is also included in the new version which helps in interesting video chats and calls. Dual speakers are included in the new version which assures good sound quality.
Like in the older version, iBall Slide i7218 comes with a rear camera of 2 megapixel along with good front camera. The direct USB port facility support easy transfer of data with the help of USB devices. This includes data card, pen drive, and USB devices including keyboard, mouse etc.
Key features of the upgraded version of iBall Slide i7218 include the following.
- Weight of 450 grams
- 7 inch display screen
- Multi-touch capacitive touch screen
- Screen resolution of 800 x 480
- 1 GHz ARM Cortex A8 processor
- 8 GB built-in storage
- WiFi capability
- Bluetooth connectivity
- 3G features enabled
- HDMI port capability
iBall Slide i7218 is comfortable for travel and it is designed to fit into ones hand. HDMI port capability helps users for easy connectivity with TV or else with a projector for better viewing options. 3G features are supported through a dongle. Easy internet access is also assured with WiFi connectivity.
It’s pretty good display screen is suitable for better video viewing options. It comes with a pretty good resolution also. Apart from the inbuilt storage features, there is expandability up to 32GB. The touch screen feature with this iBall handset ensures easy navigation between pages.
With the addition of these interesting features and new appearance, the price of iBall upgraded tablet is revised a little bit. This handset is now offered at a price of around Rs.12,000/-. Company fans are still hoping for an ICS update that will deliver good enhancements and interesting elements to the existing tablet. iBall has been quite active when it comes to launching innovative gadgets in both mobile and tablet segment. They may not take much time in coming up the ICS update too.
Company plans for including more interesting features in their new gadgets to fight against other popular rivalries in the market like Micromax and HCL.