TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Row: All-party Meet Inconclusive; Will Stick To SC Order, Says CM Vijayan
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles India Launch
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- India Tour Of Australia: Ganguly Reveals Why Virat Kohli And Team Have The Best Chance To Beat Australia
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- India Beach Fashion Week: Swara Bhasker's Attire Is About Giving Festive Wear A Breezy Touch
- Wonderful Beaches In And Around Kanyakumari That Are Worth Exploring
Three premier educational institutes of the country I.e the IIT Mumbai, IIT Madras and the IIT Kanpur have expressed interest in acquiring the Aakash tablet. This move is to reportedly boost the sales of the beleaguered Aakash Tablet.
The Indian H.R.D. Ministry also has plans to improve the Aakash based on inputs by these institutes. The H.R.D Ministry also has plans to incorporate the Aakash with only Indian components and stop the import of foreign components so it has resorted to interacting with the three premier institutes.
Ever since the IIT- Rajasthan lost out on the Aakash deal, there were a lot of speculations about the future of the Aakash tablet, but now ll these rumors seem to be put to rest. The Government has pinned a lot of hopes on the upgraded version of Aakash tablet and has a received an order for 22 crore units. Looking at this, the question that is likely to crop up is Is the future of Aakash Tablet secure?