TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us
Three premier educational institutes of the country I.e the IIT Mumbai, IIT Madras and the IIT Kanpur have expressed interest in acquiring the Aakash tablet. This move is to reportedly boost the sales of the beleaguered Aakash Tablet.
The Indian H.R.D. Ministry also has plans to improve the Aakash based on inputs by these institutes. The H.R.D Ministry also has plans to incorporate the Aakash with only Indian components and stop the import of foreign components so it has resorted to interacting with the three premier institutes.
Ever since the IIT- Rajasthan lost out on the Aakash deal, there were a lot of speculations about the future of the Aakash tablet, but now ll these rumors seem to be put to rest. The Government has pinned a lot of hopes on the upgraded version of Aakash tablet and has a received an order for 22 crore units. Looking at this, the question that is likely to crop up is Is the future of Aakash Tablet secure?