TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Aakash II which has generated a lot of pre-launch hype is all set to become better and dearer as well. Yes, according to reports, the developers of Aakash II are going to incorporate latest specifications and features and for this reason are all set to make the tablet more costlier.
The reports also state that Aakash II is going to have a highly efficient processor this time around along with incorporating certain military style specifications. One of the major features that the Aakash tablet is going to have is the ability to withstand shocks and water proof property. For this reason, the makers of Aakash II have proposed an increase in the price of Aakash II and have reportedly fixed the price at approximately Rs 5000($100).
The Indian Telephone Industries(I.T.I) and Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited(B.H.E.L) have showed eagerness in developing the Aakash II and have also made a proposal to incorporate some latest technical specifications and for this reason want the price of Aakash 2 to be raised this time around. In other words, the developers of Aakash II want to give the humble Aakash tablet a facelift and make it a high-end tablet which complies with international standards.
The above reports contradicts the statement made by the Indian H.R.D. Minister Kapil Sibal who had stated that Aakash II is going to retain the same price tag as that of Aakash I. Now the question that props up is “Will the Aakash II live up to all these hype?”.
Read more about the Aakash II here.