TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
The Indian Telephone Industries(also called I.T.I) is reportedly going to bid for the supply of Aakash 2 tablets. This move is a result of the Indian H.R.D.Ministry's idea to let only Public Sector Undertakings supply Aaksh2 tablets.
The Indian H.R.D. Ministry is also planning to rope in other Public Sector Undertakings such as Telecommunications Consultants India Pvt Ltd to supply Aakash Tablets. The H.R.D Ministry currently requires approximately 220 million Aakash 2 tablets for supply to all educational institutions by 2014.
The H.R.D. Ministry has already roped in three premier IITs like IIT Kanpur, IIT Madras and IIT Mumbai to work on Aakash 2. The Ministry expects the Aakash to turn out better this time. The question that props up at this juncture is Will Aakash 2 be a success?