TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Indian Telephone Industries in Aaksh 2 Tablet bid
The Indian Telephone Industries(also called I.T.I) is reportedly going to bid for the supply of Aakash 2 tablets. This move is a result of the Indian H.R.D.Ministry's idea to let only Public Sector Undertakings supply Aaksh2 tablets.
The Indian H.R.D. Ministry is also planning to rope in other Public Sector Undertakings such as Telecommunications Consultants India Pvt Ltd to supply Aakash Tablets. The H.R.D Ministry currently requires approximately 220 million Aakash 2 tablets for supply to all educational institutions by 2014.
The H.R.D. Ministry has already roped in three premier IITs like IIT Kanpur, IIT Madras and IIT Mumbai to work on Aakash 2. The Ministry expects the Aakash to turn out better this time. The question that props up at this juncture is Will Aakash 2 be a success?