TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
After launching Aakash tablet, which is the world's cheapest Tablet PC, India has taken up yet another initiative i.e. the launch of the first cloud based Tablet called "e-tutor". The tablet has been jointly developed by Technopark based e-tutor and Oztern Technologies and is mainly targeted at students from Class I to Class 12.
Using the e-tutor, teachers can easily illustrate various concepts and make learning more enriching for the students. There is a digital whiteboard that is present in the e-tutor which aids the above process. Using the e-tutor, students can get all relevant information about the various concepts taught in the schools with just a click of a button. According to experts, the e-tutor is custom made for teachers as well. There are various tools in it which aid effective teaching as well. Thus, the e-tutor can be used by both students and teachers.
Through the tablet, teachers can set up a virtual learning environment for their students which ensures that the students learn concepts better than conventional classroom teaching. One more advantage of the cloud enabled e-tutor is that it doesn't emit carbon thus contributing to reduced carbon emissions. Students can easily connect to the internet and access first hand information, this information can be exchanged between teachers and other students through the cloud network.
Cloud computers also eliminate the need for separate servers to access data as all the data is stored on the cloud and can be easily accessed with a single click. The e-tutor is priced at Rs 7,500 in India and will be available from April all throughout the country.