TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
Apple expected to show number of must have devices at WWDC 2013. Few hours from now, the Cupertino-based tech giant could announce an updated iPad with improved looks. This time around, the world on the iPad 5 has not come from any Apple analyst, but from a case maker. On June 10, the first day of WWDC has been planned to announce iPad 5. The US accessory maker Hard Candy cases revealed the so-called release date of fifth-generation iPad.
The accessory maker has already announced two cases especially tailored for the iPad. The cases have been named ShockDrop and the Squish respectively. As per rumors, Apple iPad 5 is set to have thinner bezels. According to reports, Apple would like to bring iPad Mini design to make forthcoming iPad really thin. However, if one goes by released images of cases designed for iPad 5 then probably there is a chance to rumors closer to reality.
Last week, an alleged image of iPad 5 digitizer was leaked (via Apple.pro). The image was in line with crazy rumors surrounding the next-gen iPad. One of the main attractions was the decreased side bezel. Even the first gen iPad Mini had the same design.
Earlier this week, Digitimes reported that Apple iPad 5 along with iPad Mini 2 will be out by Christmas. The supply chain source also shares some juicy details about next-gen iPad .For instance, the screen size will remain same at 9.7-inch. It will go on production mode in the month of July-August frame. The report further sheds light on the coming of iPad Mini 2. The sequel to iPad Mini has been currently delayed due to production issues. One can expect the production to kick start by November. There are chances to see iPad 5 in Q3 , while the iPad 2 is rumored to be launched in Q4.
According to a report, iPad 5 to be produced on the lines of iPad Mini with inclusion of thin-film touch touch panels. What do you think about iPad 5 and the iPad Mini 2? Would you like to buy one? Stay tuned to GizBot.