TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Olympic Body Punishes India For Declining Visas To Pakistan Team After Pulwama
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Rs 1.40 Lakh Phone priced
- Europa League — Arsenal 3 BATE 0 3-1 Agg: Emery's Men Ease Through
- Maruti Wagon R Electric Price Expectations — Most-Affordable EV At The Time Of Launch
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- DeepVeer’s Glamorous Entry At Femina Beauty Awards
- Plan Your Next Getaway To Amalapuram, Andhra Pradesh
- 'I Love You' Is Hard For These Zodiacs
iPad Mini: Alleged Images Surface Online Few Hours Ahead of Apple's Special Event
While the highly anticipated moment for the Apple fanboys – the unveiling of the next iPhone 5, new range of iPods, iMacs and more is just a few hours ahead, the alleged mock-ups of the smaller iPad – iPad Mini has surfaced online.
The much hyped iPad Mini has been in the talks since long and it has been subjected to numerous image leaks, revealing its parts. Recently, on Tuesday, a French website NowhereElse has published a series of photos showing the iPad Mini with a white front, held in different angles. One of the photos show a the cases of the smaller and larger iPad against an iPhone 4S and the rumored longer iPhone 5.
The report claims that the photos were spotted on a Chinese site Dgtle.com and they were intending to showcase the accessories of the iPad Mini. However, it remains unclear if these are the real images of the smalleriPad. The images of the tablet seem to be a render created based on the rumors.
Previously, reports claimed that the iPad Mini will be launched in October in a separate event. According to the ongoing reports, the rumored features of the smaller iPad based on the leaked images and design schematics suggest that the tablet will have slimmer side bezels, separate volume buttons, two front cameras, same form factor as the iPod Touch, 7.2 to 7.3 inch thick and possibility of LTE connectivity. However, these are rumored features and they are not confirmed by Apple.
Analysts assume that the smaller tablet might be priced low and to help the Cupertino based company to widen its market dominance even in the budget conscious markets. With the Google Nexus 7 and Amazon Kindle Fire HD priced at $199, the iPad Mini could be priced at $299 (approx. Rs 16,000).