TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dharwad Building Collapse: 1 Dead, 40 Feared Trapped; BSF Joins Rescue Ops
- Joker In The Pack: Team India May Use Vijay Shankar As Surprise Element At No.4 In World Cup 2019
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Google Pay Now Lets Users Book Train Tickets Directly Without Additional Charges
- GST On Real Estate: New Tax Transition Plan Approved
- Vidyut Jammwal: Junglee Is A Must Watch For Families & Kids!
- Her Fake Braces Did This To Her!
- Explore The Laid-Back Trails Of Panaji, Goa
iPad Mini: Apple Confirms October 23 Launch Of Smaller Tablet
It is official now; Apple has confirmed the media event on October 23rd in San Jose. There are rumors already around this event that iPad Mini is going to be unveiled by Apple during this event. However, Apple has left the media guessing by keeping a simple but vague invitation note saying ‘We have got a little more to show you’.
In all possibilities, the event would see the launch of 7.85 inch smaller iPad version called iPad Mini. Though Apple has been tight lipped on any details of iPad Mini there are thick rumors pointing that it may not have retina display as the larger iPad3 version released some time back. Other than the display size there is hardly any information available on this mini iPad version. Some sources also indicated that Apple may announce updated Macs too in this event.
The timing of this event has taken many Apple followers by surprise. It may be recalled that they had a major launch event only in September when they announced their iPhone5. Moreover their iPad release cycle is usually completes in the spring time. Hence media and Apple fans are still guessing what this October 23rd media event is going to be all about. As per the invitation the event will happen on 23rd October in California Theater in San Jose at 10 am Pacific time. All eyes of Apple fans and followers would be glued to this event to know what is in store for them.