TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
iPad Mini Reportedly Coming on October 23 to Conquer the Low-Cost Tablet market
Apple's original iPad was launched in the year of 2010, and since then rumors have rife regarding the iOS creator that the company is scretely in production to launch a smaller version of Apple iPad in order to compete with the low cost market segment occupied by various homegrown manufacturers globally.
But now it looks like, the Cupertino-based tech firm is really serious about the launch plans of iPad Mini to conquer the whole tablet market segment. This can be said, as the latest report by AllThingsD has claimed that Apple is likely to unveil the iPad Mini at a special event to be held on October 23.
At the same time past reports from Fortune predicted that Apple will launch the iPad mini at an event to be held on October 17, and for which invitations will be sent by October 10.
While the date arrived, reportedly no media person received any invitations on the same. This led to speculation by some if the launch had been delayed due to supply constraints.
Now according to the AllThingsD they have confirmed that" People familiar with Apple's plans tell us that the company will unveil the so-called "iPad mini" on October 23 at an invitation-only event.
AllThingsD's new report complemented its September report which said that "Apple’s next generation iPhone and its so-called “iPad mini” will debut at two separate events this fall, rather than a single one as was widely speculated from several sources.
In their earlier report they confirmed that iPhone 5 will debut at an unannounced event on September 12 (which was relaible) and for iPad Mini their report indicated an October.
"Only after the next-generation iPhone is out the door and on sale will Apple announce the smaller iPad it's been working on," said the report.