TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
iPad Mini to Debut on October 23: From Top Rumors to Top Features We Expect From Apple's Next Best
Last month, the entire tech world was busy talking about iPhone 5 – the highly anticipated sixth generation Apple smartphone. And this month, its all about iPad Mini – the smaller version of the market dominator – Apple New iPad.
On Tuesday, October 23, the Cupertino tech titan will host a special media event to take the wraps off its smaller tablet, the iPad Mini. Apple has already sent out invites for the entire tech media world for the launch event and the invite has a tagline stating “We’ve got a little more to show you”.
When it comes to the smaller version of iPad, the tablet has been circulating in rumors since the launch of the third generation iPad – new iPad in March 2012. There are several rumors and speculations regarding the specs, features and the pricing of the tablet. Also, prior to the launch event, report are reportedly rife claiming that it will hit the retail stored by November 2, 2012.
While the launch of the much controversial and highly awaited device of the year – iPad Mini is just 24hrs away, Gizbot has come up with a roundup story of the iPad Mini that lists all the anticipated features and the newest rumors surround the upcoming Apple's next device. Read through the pages to get the latest updates.