- News Bihar: 100 children die due to acute Encephalitis in Muzaffarpur
- Finance Shriram Transport Nosedives After Reports Of Piramal Selling Stake
- Movies Radhika Pandit Calls Yash Their Baby Daughter's Superhero! Shares An Adorable Pic On Father's Day
- Sports Cavani: Uruguay ready to fight for Copa America glory
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Its new iPad and not iPad 3 or iPad HD
Apple launched the much awaited and anticipated next generation iPad yesterday after so much of rumors and speculations. The new version of the tablet has Retina Display with a resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels. The device has a A5X chip with the quad core graphics. And the most important thing is that the new tablet will be called 'new iPad' and not iPad 3 or iPad HD as it was expected to be.
It has a 5 MP iSight camera that has advanced optics to capture high quality images and 1080p HD videos. In fact, this product is that first of the Apple devices to have the LTE facility. The device will have the latest version of the iOS which is the iOS 5.1 with lot of new features and improvements. The company has made the new iPad available in two different models namely, Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + 4G.
The iPad Wi-Fi will be in black and white colors and will be available from Friday, March 16th for a retail price of $499, $599 and $699 for 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB models respectively. The iPad Wi-Fi +4G will be available either from Verizon or AT&T and this will be for a price of $629, $729 and $829 for the 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB models respectively.
This new iPAd will be available for sales in countries like UK, US Virgin Islands, Switzerland, Singapore, Puerto Rico, Japan, Hong Kong, Germany, France, Canada, Australia and US. This launch has slashed the price of the iPad 2 by about $100 thereby making it more affordable from today.
The new model has abour 44% more color saturation and so the displays of the new one will be richer and deeper than before. The camera app is redesigned and has the video stabilization technology, the support for dictating in English, Japanese, German and French and the facility to delete the photos using Photo Stream. It also has the Personal Hotspot functionality.