TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Apple launched the much awaited and anticipated next generation iPad yesterday after so much of rumors and speculations. The new version of the tablet has Retina Display with a resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels. The device has a A5X chip with the quad core graphics. And the most important thing is that the new tablet will be called 'new iPad' and not iPad 3 or iPad HD as it was expected to be.
It has a 5 MP iSight camera that has advanced optics to capture high quality images and 1080p HD videos. In fact, this product is that first of the Apple devices to have the LTE facility. The device will have the latest version of the iOS which is the iOS 5.1 with lot of new features and improvements. The company has made the new iPad available in two different models namely, Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + 4G.
The iPad Wi-Fi will be in black and white colors and will be available from Friday, March 16th for a retail price of $499, $599 and $699 for 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB models respectively. The iPad Wi-Fi +4G will be available either from Verizon or AT&T and this will be for a price of $629, $729 and $829 for the 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB models respectively.
This new iPAd will be available for sales in countries like UK, US Virgin Islands, Switzerland, Singapore, Puerto Rico, Japan, Hong Kong, Germany, France, Canada, Australia and US. This launch has slashed the price of the iPad 2 by about $100 thereby making it more affordable from today.
The new model has abour 44% more color saturation and so the displays of the new one will be richer and deeper than before. The camera app is redesigned and has the video stabilization technology, the support for dictating in English, Japanese, German and French and the facility to delete the photos using Photo Stream. It also has the Personal Hotspot functionality.