TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Lenovo admirers are happy that Lenovo Thinkpad T430 has surfaced out. It is again striking news as it is Ivy Bridge powered. 22nm Ivy Bridge processors are the most important spec of this gadget which was awaited for a long time.
- Dual core Intel Core i5-3210 Processor
- Memory of 6 GB
- 4 in 1 Card Reader
- Hard drive of 500GB with 7200 RPM
- Built-in High definition web cam of 720 p
- Long battery life with 6 Cell battery
- Weight of 4.31 pounds
- 14.0 inch display Screen
- Display resolution of 1366x768
- DVD+RW Drive availability
- 1333MHz DDR3
- Cache of 3MB
- Intel HD Graphics 3000
- High Definition Camera with HD 720p
- USB 3.0
- VOIP microphone technology
- Microphones of HD Full duplex
- a/b/g/n wireless WAN
- Gigabit Ethernet
Lenovo Thinkpad T430 has a good display screen that has an LED backlight along with anti-glare feature. Camera is placed on top of the screen which provides good resolution with clear pictures. UltraNav feature is available for TrackPoint and also TouchPad. Optical DVD±RW which is recordable and provides multi-burner facility is a notable feature of this gadget from Lenovo.
WAN feature with this gadget is upgradable as well. 4 in 1 Card Reader of Lenovo Thinkpad T430 is for MMC, SDXC, SD and SDHC. The wide display screen of this powerful gadget from Lenovo is a notable spec which can be used for playing videos and games. The built in webcam of this Lenovo gadget is exciting news for youngsters which provide better video calling options.
Its good internal memory and options for external memory are other key specs of this Lenovo product. Powerful performance with less power consumption is the highlight of using Intel Ivy Bridge processors. New tri-gate transistors that offer good switching capabilities are the reason behind the powerful performance. The number of transistors per chip will be comparatively more which adds to it. About 50% improved performance is assured with HD integrated GPU. Another important point to be mentioned is that battery life won"t be compromised for this powerful performance.
Company has also set up an accidental damage protection which is good news for company admirers. With this plan company assures service for a period of three years at an affordable fee.
Even though the release date of Lenovo Thinkpad T430 is not confirmed yet, most probably it will be out by this June. No pricing details of this Lenovo gadget are specified yet. Lenovo fans are expecting to purchase Lenovo Thinkpad T430 at a comfortable price.