TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Karbonn Launches Agnee 3G Tablet With Android ICS and 22 Language Support for Rs 9,990
Karbonn recently released few smartphone models and now they have moved on to tablet segment, announcing the 3G tablet labeled 'First made in India" with the brand name Agnee. The new tablet is designed to be a fully 'Indian" model as it supports up to 22 Indian languages. Another unique feature of this tablet is the iCare content platform which will aid in providing education solutions providing students and faculties a collaborative platform. This feature is expected to make this tablet popular in colleges and schools.
The tablet designed by Karbonn in partnership with Innominds Technologies feature the Qualcomm"s Snapdragon processor. Mr Pradeep Jain, MD, Karbonn Mobile while launching the tablet commented “AGNEE, the first Made in India 3G tablet which will surely take a step forward in making engaged mobility solutions a reality for the Indian consumers". As per the reports the company is planning to launch few variants of Agnee tablet, the first being Agnee L model, which is expected to be the base version.
Features and pricing of Agnee L base version model
- 7 inch display screen
- Snapdragon Qualcomm processor
- Android 4.0 ICS OS
- 1.3 MP front end camera, rear end camera specification unknown
- iCare Content platform to support 22 languages and display content in rich text and html format
- 3G voice and date enabled
- Inbuilt apps related to education, directory, news, entertainment, etc which are both paid and free
- Pricing is expected to be less than Rs 10,000.
As per the company sources, the new tablet is expected to be released for Diwali festive season. The specifications and features look impressive to make this a popular one among the Indian consumers, especially the budget conscious segment.