TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Kouziro is making its move in the tablet industry with the launch of new stylish looking FT103 tablet. The new tablet is claimed to be one of the largest devices running on android platform. The tablet is expected to compete with ASUS Transformer AIO in the large size tablet market. This Android ICS tablet is powered by TI OMAP 4428 processor.
Kouziro FT103 tablet features a 21.5 inches display with a full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. The shortfall is on the display flexibility. The screen can only operate in horizontal mode, and there is no support for portrait and folks. It has a micro HDM port for transferring the output to other display screens.
- A 21.5 inch of Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Operating System
- Dual-core 1 GHz processor
- 1.2 MP front facing camera
- 1 GB RAM
- 8 GB of internal storage with option to expand it through microSD slotss
- Bluetooth 2.1, Wi-Fi,
- USB 2.0 ports, micro HDMI port,
- Headphone jack and a microphone
The rest of the specs of Kouziro FT103 tablet meet the standard norms of an average tablet. The tablet is powered by a dual core TI OMAP 4428 processor of 1GHz clock speed. It is complimented by 1GB RAM to ensure processing speed. Users will have enough memory capability with 8GB of flash storage which can be expanded via micro SD card slot. It has various port options like two USB 2.0 ports, micro HDMI, microphone, 2x 1W stereo speakers and headphone jack.
The tablet users are provided with connectivity options like Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR and 802.11n Wi-Fi capability. The 1.2 mega pixel camera enables video chatting and video calling sessions with friends and family. It measures 512.8 × 24.8 × 353mm, and the weight is quite hefty with 5 kilo grams. It has a kickstand that would help users to keep it up right on a desk comfortably without crushing your lap.
The Android 4.0 operating system provides numerous interesting inbuilt features and free access to lots of utility apps from the Google Play store.
Kouziro FT103 tablet will hit the shelves by the end of July. Consumers can purchase this largest Android tablet at an affordable price tag of around Rs. 22,000/-. It is also referred as an Android 4.0 mega tablet. It comes in a standard black frame. This new Kouziro tablet is reaching Japanese market first and we have not been able to confirm its availability in other markets.