TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Lenovo has announced its much awaited laptop named ThinkPad X1 Carbon which makes use of the powerful Ivy Bridge processors. This device features quality features as well as specifications. In addition to the powerful Ivy bridge processors, this device also comes with a more enhanced screen display size of 14 inches. It is designed as a lighter weight gadget which makes it extremely portable for the users to carry with.
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon is now much better compared to its predecessor which sported a 13 inch display size. It is even thinner as well as much lighter also compared to its predecessor. The Ultrabook comes with an approximate weight of 3.0 pounds. The thickness is also much better now with just as thick as 18mm which makes this device very slim in its appearance. As the name of the Ultrabook suggests, carbon fibre is considered to be the secret ingredient that is being used in this device.
- Screen display size of 14 inches
- Weight of around 3.0 pounds
- 18 mm thickness
- 1600 x 900 screen display resolution
- Spill-resistant keyboard
- 3G connectivity
- Ivy Bridge Processors
- Intel"s vPro Management technology
- RapidCharge technology
Even the resolution of Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon has significantly been upgraded from 1600 x 900 pixels from the previous resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels. Other potential upgradation in this latest product includes the backlit as well as spill-resistant keyboard. The product also arrives with 3G connectivity which is considered to be one of the best selling points of this latest device which came as an optional feature in the previous version of this laptop.
As expected, the most notable feature is the implementation of the much awaited Ivy Bridge processors which is capable of providing improved performance as well as improved functionality. The latest generation processors allow the laptop to function faster than ever before. The Ivy Bridge Processors are further coupled with Intel"s vPro management technology. It is also expected to feature integrated graphics which is capable of providing enhanced graphical experience.
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon also makes use of RapidCharge technology which will allow the notebook of the users to charge up to 80% within a mean time of just around 30 minutes. But as of now, there has been no official information regarding the battery life of this Ultrabook. This Ultrabook is expected to be released on to the international market by the middle of the summer. There has been no information regarding the price tag as per the sources.