TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Lenovo has upgraded its IdeaPad K1 tablet device with Android ICS OS. Prior to this updation, the tablet was running on Honeycomb OS. Users have to ensure that they take back up of data before doing the update. Other than the update, there are not many changes in the features and specifications of the device.
- Android ICS
- Improved user-interface
- 10.1 inches of screen display
- Optional 16 GB or 32 GB version
- 1 GB RAM
- 5 mega pixel rear camera
- 2 mega pixel front-facing camera
- 1 GHz dual-core Cortex-A9 processor
- 7400 mAh standard lithium-ion battery
Users can now enjoy improved customization abilities with its ICS OS compared to Honeycomb. With Android ICS, users will have a more friendly user-interface along with resizable widgets, enhanced lock-screen actions and faster response to incoming calls. Users will also be able to do better management of notifications and tasks with its swipe functionality. Other key improvements that arrive with the ICS update in Lenovo IdeaPad K1 tablet include improvised text input, photo editor, better web browsing and also presence of a unique Face Unlock feature.
Lenovo IdeaPad K1 tablet features a screen display size of 10.1 inches supporting a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels. The display used is TFT capacitive touchscreen display. The internal memory comes with two options of 16GB and 32 GB which can be further expanded with a 32GB MicroSD card slot. The tablet sports 1 GB RAM. The device has standard connectivity features such as Bluetooth, USB and Wi-Fi. It features a 5 mega pixel rear camera that can capture images at a resolution of 2592 x 1944 pixels. The device also features a 2 mega pixel rear camera for occasional video chatting.
The processing and computing functionalities are powered by a dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9 processor. The chipset used is NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor. This tablet from Lenovo also supports sensors like accelerometer and digital compass. The supported browsers options are HTML and Adobe Flash. Users can purchase this device in four colours-white, red, black and brown. Lenovo IdeaPad K1 also supports multi-format audio and video players. This device is powered by a 7400 mAh of standard lithium-ion battery that is capable of providing up to 10 hours of talktime.
Lenovo IdeaPad K1 is available for retail purchase at a price tag of Rs. 22,500/-.