TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is How Rahul Gandhi Reacted When Asked About The Farm Loans Waiver
- IPL Auction 2019 — Live Updates
- Lambretta Scooter India-Launch Details Out — To Be Fully Electric, Yet Classy
- NDCP To Offer 4 Million Jobs To Indians In Telecom Sector — Manoj Sinha
- Rupee Moves Higher As Dollar Weakens Before Fed Outcome On Dec 19
- Deepika Opens Up About Ranbir Skipping Her Wedding Reception
- Jalandhar: The City Of Rich Cultural Heritage
- Mum Shares Heartbreaking Pictures Of Baby After Dog Attack
Till now in the Mobile World Congress lots of new device including smart phones and tablets have been unveiled. Some of these devices feature some very cutting edge specs and features. One of the tablets that caught media attention was the latest launch from Lenovo. This new tablet runs on android plat form and is Intel based. The device is termed as Lenovo IdeaPad K2110.
Some of the features and specifications of Lenovo IdeaPad K2110:
- 10 inch screen size
- 1280 x 800 pixels resolution
- Intel Atom chipset
- Processor clocked at 1.6 GHz
- 9 hours battery time
- Google android version 4.0 Ice cream sandwich operating system
- Micro HDMI port
- Micro USB port
- Micro SD card slot
- SIM card slot
- Dual cameras
The tablet has a very sturdy and durable construction. The look and feel of the device is very nice and the corners are rounded off with tapered edges. The device is as compact and ergonomic as a 10 inch tablet can be. The back portion has a fancy pattern to it. It increases the overall visual appeal of the tablet and makes it stand out from the crowd.
The most notable thing about this tablet is that it works on Intel atom chipset. This is the first time that such a chipset is going to be integrated in an android based smart phone or tablet. This is a very powerful and efficient processor and is clocked at 1.6 GHz. This gives the tablet an overall excellent processing power and speed. The users can therefore subject their devices to many CPU intensive tasks and it would handle them like a breeze.
The power efficiency of this chipset is a bit of concern though since these kind of Atom chipsets where originally found in net books. But the company is stating a battery life of 9 hours in full charge. If this is true then it is on par with other Tegra 2 and Tegra 3 processors.
The tablet will feature a 10 inch display with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels. Lots of connectivity ports like micro HDMI, micro USB etc will be provided. There will also be a micro SD card slot for expanding the memory and a SIM card slot.
Only the beta version of the Lenovo IdeaPad K2110 is launched as for now. So the exact releasing date or the price tag of this device is not known.