TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dharwad Building Collapse: 1 Dead, 40 Feared Trapped; BSF Joins Rescue Ops
- Joker In The Pack: Team India May Use Vijay Shankar As Surprise Element At No.4 In World Cup 2019
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Google Pay Now Lets Users Book Train Tickets Directly Without Additional Charges
- GST On Real Estate: New Tax Transition Plan Approved
- Vidyut Jammwal: Junglee Is A Must Watch For Families & Kids!
- Her Fake Braces Did This To Her!
- Explore The Laid-Back Trails Of Panaji, Goa
Lenovo IdeaPad S300, S400 Hits India at Rs 29,990 and Rs 30,990: What About Specs?
Back in August at IFA 2012, Lenovo announced the expansion its ultraportable IdeaPad product line with the IdeaPad S300, S400, and S405 laptops. Good news for the Indian Lenovo fans who were eagerly waiting the launch of these new devices in the nation, as the world's leading PC manufacturer has brought Lenovo IdeaPad S300 and S400 notebook range to India retail shelves at price of Rs 29,990 and Rs 30,990 respectively.
For those who are not aware, Lenovo S300 and S400 have similar dimensions and the exterior is also not much different. The devices have a thickness of 21.9mm and weigh only a mere 1.8 kg.
Both, Lenovo S300 and Lenovo S400 will make use of a third generation i3 or i5 Intel processor and will have internal storage capacity of 500 GB. The two new devices are made to be extremely portable and eye candy. Lenovo offers a wide range of colours and patterns to choose from for embellishing the cover of the laptops.
The Lenovo IdeaPad S300 and S400 are available in a variety of colours including, crimson red, silver grey and cotton-candy pink, across all Lenovo Exclusive Stores and Multi-brand stores.
Quickstart app present in these devices allows users to access a range of programs without having to wait for Windows to boot. Using the DirectShare utility, users will be able to sync files with a PC or laptop without connecting to the web. An Energy management tool is included as part of the package which extends the time for charging the battery again.
Both the devices will come pre-loaded with Windows 7 Home professional operating system which can be upgraded to Windows 8 upon its release next week. In order to cope up with the demands of Windows 8; Lenovo has also upgraded the touchpad in the S series laptops.