TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Lenovo had launched two new laptops in their ultrabook series during the Consumer Electronics Show which was held at the beginning of 2012. The devices are termed as Lenovo IdeaPad U310 and Lenovo IdeaPad U410.
These ultrabook’s pack in some very good specs but when compared visually with other devices these devices have nothing special that stands out as extraordinary features.
Common features and specifications of Lenovo U310 and U410 Ultrabooks:
- Intel core processors
- 64 GB Solid state drive or 500GB hard disk drive option
- 13.3 inch displays
- 16:9 aspect ratio
- Chiclet styled keyboard
- Integrated web camera
- 8 hours of battery back up
Both the ultrabooks look very compact and amazing. The detailing is very down to earth and the colour schemes adapted are very bold and beautiful. These devices come in colour options of Ruby Red, Sapphire Blue, Graphite, Cherry Blossom, Aqua Blue and Spearmint. All the colour schemes looks professional enough and colours like ruby red is very eye catching.
The main difference between Lenovo U310 and Lenovo U410 is in the size and weight of the device as well as in the provided graphics card. Lenovo U310 has a thickness of 18 mm and has an overall weight of 1.7 Kg. Also the graphics option in it is an integrated one and you will have to settle for Intel GMA 3000 HD. U410 is a comparatively bigger model and has a thickness of 20.3 mm. The device weighs 1.9 Kg. Here dedicated stand alone graphics card from Nvidia is provided. The GPU used is GeForce graphics system and it has 1 GB of dedicated video memory.
Both the devices have same screen size of 13.3 inches and which packs in an aspect ratio of 16:9. The size difference between the laptops will not be quickly noticeable. Even though these ultrabooks are not the thinnest of the segment, they still are compact enough to be carried around without much fuss and weigh much less than many other laptops. The boot up and resume time of these laptops are fast enough too.
The price tag of these ultrabooks start at around Rs. 49,000/-. This is a very impressive price tag for such a highly compact and efficient device that packs in quite a punch. This price tag will vary according to the choice of processor used and also based on the memory options opted.