- 49 min ago Huawei Hisilicon Kirin 990 SoC With Built-in Balong 5000 5G Modem, Set To Launch On September 6
- 1 hr ago How To Change Fonts On WhatsApp Messages - All You Need To Know
- 1 hr ago Week 34, 2019, Launch Roundup: Xiaomi Mi A3, Lava Z93, LG K50S, Realme 5 Pro And More
- 1 hr ago Redmi Note 8 Pro To Flaunt A Water-Drop Notch And IR Blaster
- News Top quotes by BJP stalwart Arun Jaitley
- Automobiles Kia Seltos Top Features: Here Are The Key Features Available On The Kia Seltos SUV
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Finance Former Finance Minister Arun Jaitley Passes Away
- Movies Nick Jonas Has An EPIC REACTION On Being Compared To Govinda; Check It Out Here!
- Sports PKL 2019: Preview: Jaipur Pink Panthers face rejuvenated Telugu Titans
- Lifestyle Mr World 2019: Mr England Jack Heslewood Wins The Title; Here Are The Highlights From The Night
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Lenovo launching a 5-inch Micro Tablet
In the recent time the tablet PCs has captured a huge market drastically. People across the globe have widely accepted tablets from various global players as well as from local players.
Today we can find end number of tablets from different players in the stores with enough specification and features for the users. Now, its time to find out; how the latest tablet with some uniqueness will be accepted by people around the globe.
Well, the latest tablet to be launched by Lenovo comes with a unique feature for the users to be surprised with. Yes, Lenovo seems like decided to change the definition of tablet.
The company is working on a tablet which will be featuring a display of just 5 inches. The sources have already confirmed that the company will be releasing the product shortly. The disappointing part is that the specification sheet of the product is not yet published by the company.
The available image of the 5 inches tablet for Lenovo conforms that it will be featuring a front camera. It will also include micro USB and HDMI ports. It is also noted that there are three capacitive buttons available in the product. Thus experts have the option that the 5 inches tablet might not be running on Ice Cream Sandwich.
Well, it is very early to predict on the specification and features of the gadget. But there are people who believe that the 5 inches gadget might not be able to produce high quality sound and video effects.
The display will be obviously touch enabled but regarding the comfort and flexible in the 10 or 8 inches wider tablet cannot be expected with 5 inches Lenovo tablet. The manufacturers have adopted a unique marketing strategy; according to which the product will be marketed under IdeaPad range. Well, it is the US that the product comes under IdeaPad where as in the Chinese market it will come under the LePad range.
According to some sources, it is not necessary that the gadget has to run with android platform. If it is not running on the android platform then there is again confusion regarding the operating system as well as on the performance of the product.
However, it is believed that people will be patient enough in waiting for some more time to explore the details regarding the 5 inches innovation by Lenovo. Since the specification and features are not at all disclosed, it is also obvious that there is no information available on the price in India of the 5 inches tab.