- News Bihar: 100 children die due to acute Encephalitis in Muzaffarpur
- Finance Shriram Transport Nosedives After Reports Of Piramal Selling Stake
- Movies Radhika Pandit Calls Yash Their Baby Daughter's Superhero! Shares An Adorable Pic On Father's Day
- Sports Cavani: Uruguay ready to fight for Copa America glory
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Lenovo making 9.7 inch Android ICS tablet
The new Lenovo 9.7 inch Android 4.0 IdeaTab is getting ready to be launched in April this year. This novel tablet is dubbed as IdeaTab S2109 or more explicitly S2109A-F.Some of the features of this Android ICS tablet include:
- Dual core processor
For those who expect a quad-core Tegra3 monster processor, it would be a bad news for them. The IdeaTab would come with a dual core CPU. It will also be set with an iPadesque with aspect ratio of 4:3. With this aspect ratio, one cannot expect a tablet with widescreen display but it will be apt for various apps supported by this tablet.
Fascinatingly sources are also claiming this android device to possess a dual-core TI OMAP CPU than the 1.5 GHz dual core Snapdragon. Another feature which was showcased in FCC was its charging capabilities. It only needs an input current of 2.5A at 5V potential to get charged which would be higher than the requirement of most of the other tablets. And due to this reason, Lenovo IdeaTab requires only less time to get charged. For charging, a 12.5W adapter will be provided along with the tablet.
Up till now, the company has not revealed much about this new ICS tablet. One thing they have confirmed is the fact regarding its wireless TI WL1281 chip. Even though S2109A owns to be a WiFi only device, the admirers can hope it to support GPS also. The audio system in the tablet is more enhanced with the 4 powerful SRS-ready speakers.
The Lenovo 9.7 inch Android ICS tablet will be manufactured by the Foxconn who only handles iPad. At present, the FCC filing indicates that this Android product will only be launched in U.S, Canada, Germany, Chile, Russia, Mexico, China, India, Japan and Turkmenistan. The price details of the Lenovo tablet are known at the moment.