TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
The new Lenovo 9.7 inch Android 4.0 IdeaTab is getting ready to be launched in April this year. This novel tablet is dubbed as IdeaTab S2109 or more explicitly S2109A-F.
Some of the features of this Android ICS tablet include:
- Dual core processor
- 4:3 aspect ratio
- Four built-in speakers
- A Texas Instruments OMAP chip
- Supports Ice Cream Sandwich
- Wireless TI WL1281 chip
- WiFi and GPS functionality
- IPS display
- microSD slot
- TI OMAP chip
For those who expect a quad-core Tegra3 monster processor, it would be a bad news for them. The IdeaTab would come with a dual core CPU. It will also be set with an iPadesque with aspect ratio of 4:3. With this aspect ratio, one cannot expect a tablet with widescreen display but it will be apt for various apps supported by this tablet.
Fascinatingly sources are also claiming this android device to possess a dual-core TI OMAP CPU than the 1.5 GHz dual core Snapdragon. Another feature which was showcased in FCC was its charging capabilities. It only needs an input current of 2.5A at 5V potential to get charged which would be higher than the requirement of most of the other tablets. And due to this reason, Lenovo IdeaTab requires only less time to get charged. For charging, a 12.5W adapter will be provided along with the tablet.
Up till now, the company has not revealed much about this new ICS tablet. One thing they have confirmed is the fact regarding its wireless TI WL1281 chip. Even though S2109A owns to be a WiFi only device, the admirers can hope it to support GPS also. The audio system in the tablet is more enhanced with the 4 powerful SRS-ready speakers.
The Lenovo 9.7 inch Android ICS tablet will be manufactured by the Foxconn who only handles iPad. At present, the FCC filing indicates that this Android product will only be launched in U.S, Canada, Germany, Chile, Russia, Mexico, China, India, Japan and Turkmenistan. The price details of the Lenovo tablet are known at the moment.