- News Lt Gen Faiz Hameed to be next chief of Pakistan's spy agency ISI
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: India vs Pakistan: Bhuvneshwar goes off injured and replacement Shankar strikes first ball
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 2 to Launch on October 26, Running on Windows 8 Pro
The tech world has started hearing about Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 2 back in August. Since then we have come across many rumors regarding its price and availability. Lenovo has finally confirmed the release of this tablet on Oct. 26, i.e. the same when Microsoft will be releasing the much awaited Windows 8. Lenovo fans can buy this latest Lenovo tablet at a price of around Rs.40,000/-.
The tablet package includes the keyboard and also the full Office 2013 suite. The price which is confirmed now is far more than what we heard in the rumors. It was expected to be priced somewhere around Rs.30,000/-.
However, Lenovo justified this higher pricing stating that their target segment is not average consumers but enterprise users. It is not yet clear whether the HDMI out port, dock, three USB ports, and also Ethernet port are included in this price or whether they have to be bought separately.
Lenovo introduced the ThinkPad Tablet 2 with the fame of being the first Windows 8 slate. This 10-inch tablet with 1366 x 768 resolutions is aimed purely at the business as well as executive markets. The rear-facing camera of 8MP and the front camera of 2MP would enrich the multimedia experience.
The company claims a battery life of 10 hours with this new model. Though the processor is not confirmed yet but it is most likely to feature the Intel Clover Trail running at 1.8GHz. Options like LTE, NFC, USB connectivity and stylus are part of the basic tablet package.
The company resources stated, “While users will like the tablet for its aesthetics and powerful features, IT managers will particularly enjoy its security-enhanced and manageability technologies."
The users can now expect for a twin release on October 26 for Windows 8 OS version and the first tablet to feature this much hyped OS version.