- just now Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 1 hr ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 10 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- 13 hrs ago VingaJoy Maxo Bass Wireless Neckband – Foldable Design For Rs. 1,599
- News NIA digs up a direct Pakistan link between Pakistan and ISIS in India
- Movies Unda Box Office Collections Day 2: A Fabulous Second Day For The Mammootty Starrer!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Sports Messi 'bitter' after Argentina lose Copa America opener
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Ultrabook Coming on August 21 at Rs 77,038
The second largest PC manufacturer Lenovo has unveiled recently its new Thinkpad X1 Carbon laptop. The device is inspired from new generation tablets and smartphones and provides users with the convenience of a tablet along with the broader functionalities of a laptop.
Thinkpad X1 Carbon follows an ultra sleek design with 14 inches. The device is also easy to carry around as it weighs about 3 pounds. The top cover as well as the system’s internal roll cage is made of Carbon fibre instead of magnesium alloy. This adds additional strength and durability to the device. The highlight feature of this laptop is its touch pad. The revamped touch pad is really smooth and works impressively well compared to other touch pads in this segment. The touch pad has a single piece click pad with a glass surface. Multi touch is also highly responsive in this laptop.
The laptop uses a third generation i5 processor, a backlit keyboard and a 1600 x 900 resolution display. Graphics is powered by Intel HD 4000. A 256 GB SDD is used for facilitating storage of data. The built in speakers of Lenovo Thinkpad X1 laptop are surprisingly loud. A Dolby Home Theater v4 software is included as a part of the package which will provide users with the ability to adjust the sound settings as per their requirements. Face tracking feature in Lenovo’s inbuilt cam makes video conferencing interesting.
The device also comes with embedded 3G connectivity which allows you to seamlessly connect to the internet for hassle free browsing, video chatting etc at the touch of a button. Other important features of the device includes a 4 in 1 media card reader, headset jack, mini display port, power jack and Wi-fi switch.
Price and Availability
There are four X1 Carbon configurations available from Lenovo. The least expensive, at $1,399 (Rs 77,038), includes an Intel Core i5-3317U and 128GB SSD. The $1,499 (Rs 82,489) model has a slight processor bump to a Core i5-3427U, and adds a 3G mobile broadband antenna. For $1,649 (Rs 90,803), the same model adds a 256GB SSD, and the most high-end model, at $1,849 (Rs 1,01,817), pairs that 256GB SSD with a Core i7-3667U CPU. According to Engadget reports, the tablet on-sale date is expected to be August 21 and the device will be available for purchase via Lenovo.com.