TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
LG Electronics have launched their new 19.5-inch display PC Monitor, 20EN33TS at Rs 6,900. The PC Monitor will sport a 19.5-inch display and will be replacing the existing 18.5 inch, E1942C model.
The manufacturer company says the monitor will come equipped with better specifications to provide enhanced visual experience. Also, LG claims, 20EN33TS is aimed at the Indian market, to provide great value for money.
Sanjoy Bhattacharya, IT Head, LG India said, "As the demand for large-screen gadgets are the strongest in Asia, LG is delighted to introduce the 19.5 inch 20EN33TS PC Monitor and with it enter into a new category of PC monitors. This is a path breaking move from LG to introduce a new standard in PC monitor size and technology to provide better customer satisfaction. LG hopes to capture 30 per cent market share from the stand-alone monitor market and establish product leadership in the monitor category".
"This category contributes 50 per cent sales to the over-all PC Monitor segment and now, with the introduction of the 19.5-inch 20EN33TS, LG aims to increase the category presence to 55 per cent. Our strategy is to up sell from 18.5-inch screen size to the newly introduced 19.5-inch screen size," added Bhattacharya.
20EN33TS monitor will be the new addition to LG's already existing lineup of monitors including 6EN33, 19EN33, 22EN33, 23EA53, 24EN33, 27EA33, 24EA53, 27EA53 and 29EA93 models. The line-up have been sub-categorized into Entry-level monitors (15.6 inches and 19.5 inches), Mid-Range monitors (20.1 inches and 22 inches), and High-End monitors (23 inches, 24 inches, 27 inches and 29 inches).