TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
LG Electronics have launched their new 19.5-inch display PC Monitor, 20EN33TS at Rs 6,900. The PC Monitor will sport a 19.5-inch display and will be replacing the existing 18.5 inch, E1942C model.
The manufacturer company says the monitor will come equipped with better specifications to provide enhanced visual experience. Also, LG claims, 20EN33TS is aimed at the Indian market, to provide great value for money.
Sanjoy Bhattacharya, IT Head, LG India said, "As the demand for large-screen gadgets are the strongest in Asia, LG is delighted to introduce the 19.5 inch 20EN33TS PC Monitor and with it enter into a new category of PC monitors. This is a path breaking move from LG to introduce a new standard in PC monitor size and technology to provide better customer satisfaction. LG hopes to capture 30 per cent market share from the stand-alone monitor market and establish product leadership in the monitor category".
"This category contributes 50 per cent sales to the over-all PC Monitor segment and now, with the introduction of the 19.5-inch 20EN33TS, LG aims to increase the category presence to 55 per cent. Our strategy is to up sell from 18.5-inch screen size to the newly introduced 19.5-inch screen size," added Bhattacharya.
20EN33TS monitor will be the new addition to LG's already existing lineup of monitors including 6EN33, 19EN33, 22EN33, 23EA53, 24EN33, 27EA33, 24EA53, 27EA53 and 29EA93 models. The line-up have been sub-categorized into Entry-level monitors (15.6 inches and 19.5 inches), Mid-Range monitors (20.1 inches and 22 inches), and High-End monitors (23 inches, 24 inches, 27 inches and 29 inches).