- 21 min ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 2 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 3 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 12 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- News Bengaluru: Rowdy Kunigal Giri's birthday party busted, 266 girls rescued from venue
- Movies Hansika Motwani Underwent Surgeries To Enhance Her Career? Deets Inside
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
LG Chromebase All-in-One Computer Now Officially Available
LG may have made quite the name for being one of the top smartphone maufacturers, but that doesn't mean it has forsaken its all other operations elsewhere. Likewise, the company has introduced its first-ever Chromebase (Model 22CV241) computer in India.
The new Chromebase (Model 22CV241) computer is basically an all-in-one computer system runs the Google Chrome OS. The Chrome OS is anyway known for offering a fast, simple, secure and affordable computing experience to users.
The LG Chromebase all-in-one computer has been designed with a simple yet powerful architecture and comes with several impressive Google applications. Apart from that, it also serves as a gateway to tens of thousands of web apps in the Chrome Web Store, many of which work just as well offline as they do online.
"We are pleased to launch the LG Chromebase computer here in India. The specialty of this computer is that it represents a successful combination of simplicity, power and great design, and all types of users can operate it very easily," said Mr. Soon Kwon, MD, LG Electronics India.
"LG Chromebase is the wave of the future for desktops and we are expecting its wide adoption not only at home, but especially in schools, hotels, call centers other business settings."
Going through the specs of the new LG Chromebase once more, the computer features a 4th generation Intel CPU. Apart from that, it sports a 21.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS display and offers 2GB of RAM. Storage is taken care via a 16GB iSSD, while it supports HDMI-in, USB 2.0 x 3, USB 3.0 x 1, LAN.
"With excellent hardware in a minimalistic package, the LG Chromebase reflects the power and simplicity of the Chrome OS. Ideal for both personal and business use, the versatile computer features a 21.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS display that delivers accurate color reproduction, stunning contrast and an impressive 178-degree viewing angle," the official press release states.
"The processing power of the fourth-generation Intel CPU enables the LG Chromebase to handle web apps, games and graphics with ease. The versatile computer also incorporates a 1.3 megapixel webcam and a microphone for easy video calling. What's more, this AIO computer delivers clear and powerful sound and music through a pair of built-in 5W speakers."
The new LG Chromebase all-in-one computer has been priced at Rs. 32,000. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!