TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
The stir caused by 3G technology has not yet settled and that is when the networks came up with 4G and LTE technologies. More and more manufactures are now introducing LTE capable phones and tablets into the market. Recently LG has also come up with such a device.
LG Optimus Pad LTE tablet is an Android tablet and is powered by a powerful dual core processor.
Features and specifications of LG Optimus Pad LTE tablet
Google Android 3.2 Honeycomb OS
multi touch screen Display with HD IPS Technology
1280 x 768 Pixels
8 mega pixel with dual LED flash'
2 mega pixel front facing camera
Yes, Up to 32 GB
245 x 151.4 x 9.34 mm
The tablet has a glossy black overall colour scheme. This can be a small disadvantage since it tends to attract finger prints. The edges are straight and the tablet has an overall boxy look. It is quite thin and has a thickness of only 9.34 mm. At 497 grams the tablet does not weigh much either and is a perfect device if you want to take it on trios or during daily commutation.
The display has a size of 8.9 inches. We usually see 7 inch and 10 inch tablet screens and this screen size is somewhat rare. But this size bridges the advantages of both the sides. That is a screen that is wide enough for enjoying videos and pictures as well as compact enough to take it around. The screen has multi touch capabilities and is made with HD IPS technology.
The overall resolution of the screen is 1280 x 768 pixels. The 8 mega pixel main camera gets assistance from dual LED flash to take good quality pictures in low light conditions. There is a secondary front facing camera too of 2 mega pixel resolutions and it lets you make video calls with your friends and family.
The dual core processor is clocked at 1.5 GHz and this makes the tablet sufficiently fast. Being an LTE device the tablet will have very high download and upload speeds making this an apt device for browsing around in net.