TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Not all will be granted access to the Foxconn factories in China. Foxconn is where the Apple iPads are manufactured. Rob Schmitz of Marketplace has got that wonderful opportunity. He has uploaded this video regarding the working conditions inside Foxconn and on the not so terrible conditions there. It is involved in the making of Apple iPad.
The manufacturing process of iPad involves a lot of work. Some tasks are done only by robots. For the rest, there are thousands of workers at the factory. People choose Foxconn as the other employers in China do not offer such better salaries.
Foxconn factories do not look like factories but like a city. Especially, the one in the video has a basketball stadium, a huge soccer stadium, Olympic sized pool and gym. Not to mention about the assembly work. The shifts are quite long and the work repeats everyday.