TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why BJP Decided To Drop 10 Incumbent MPs For Chhattisgarh LS Polls
- Indian Premier League IPL 2019: Full Schedule, Date, Time, Venue Of All 56 League Matches
- Realme Opens Its First Service Centre In New Delhi
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Best Mutual Funds For Monthly Dividend Income In India
- Mard Ko Dard Nahi Hota Movie Review
- Her Fake Braces Did This To Her!
- Explore The Laid-Back Trails Of Panaji, Goa
Mercury launches mTab Rio tablet for Rs 11,999
Mercury has launched a new tablet in the mTab range. Previously, the company has come out with a couple of tablets in this series. The recent one, mTab Rio runs on the Android 4.0 ICS operating system. Mtab Neo2 that was launched in April was based on the Android 2.3 Gingerbread and is upgradeable to ICS.
Previously, Mercury tablets failed to deliver good display quality but now the brand has ensured better quality. The mTab Neo2 had a 7 inch screen while the new one has a 9.7 inch screen with the IPS technology. The mTab Rio is slightly cheaper and it is priced at RS 11,999.
The IPS display technology offers accurate and consistent color from all the viewing angles. This is better than the traditional LCD screens that offer partial true color. The 9.7 inch display with the IPS technology will surely offer vivid, splendid and clear display.
Coming to the specifications front, the Android tablet has a 1.2 GHz processor and a 1 GB DDR3 RAM. It supports Wi-Fi and offers a decent battery backup of 6 to 8 hours of continuous usage. The tablet comes in two options – 8 GB and 16 GB. In both the cases, the memory can be expanded to 32 GB with the micro SD card slot. The mTab Rio has a 2 MP camera at the rear and a 0.3 MP camera front facing camera for video calling.
The Mercury mTab Rio is available for a price in India of Rs 11,999. The device is ready for delivery and comes with a one year warranty from the manufacturer.