TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New CBI Chief: It Could Be Modi VS Jaiswal
- India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI — Live Updates
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Micromax is recognised quite well all over India and they have a very good foothold in the countries mobile phone sector. They came into the spot light after the introduction of a series of feature high dual SIM phones that where very pocket friendly. Now having their name established in the mobile phone sector the company is moving on to the tablet segment. The word is that the company will be launching a new tablet in the next two weeks time.
Features and specifications of new tablet from Micromax:
- 7 inch capacitive touch screen
- Light sensors
- Expandable memory slot
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- HDMI slot
- Exclusive preloaded contents
- Google android version 4.0 Ice cream sandwich operating system
There is no word on the any other specification of the device. The 7 inch screen size would mean that the overall size of the tablet will be very less. This would result in a small and compact tablet. The users would be able to carry it around just like they would with a smart phone. The durability and finish of the tablet can also be expected to be good considering the other products from the company.
The tablet will have a HDMI port so that it can be hooked up on to a LCD screen or to a projector. The Wi-Fi connectivity will allow the user to surf around in net from a Wi-Fi hot spot. The tablet will also pack in quite many features since it comes with Google v4.0 Ice cream sandwich operating system.
The new tablet from Micromax is speculated to come with a price tag of about Rs. 15,000/-. This is a very competitive price tag and even if this is not the cheapest tablet in the market it still is in par with other affordable tablets. If the company is able to squeeze in a good range of specs too then it would take the tablet world by storm.
The device will come out in about 15 days so more specs and features of the device can be expected in the coming days. If all goes well then the other affordable tablet manufacturers will have a very worthy and serious competitor.