TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
Microsoft Apparently Removed First ever Windows 8 Ad Leaked on YouTube
The first ever Windows 8 ad got leaked recently and surfaced on YouTube, however now it has been removed due to copyright claims by Microsoft. The latest ad threw light on the features and benefits users can expect from Windows 8 operating system.
An Israeli site introduced four separate ads designed for giving users information about the functioning of various parts of the operating system. The latest ad which begins with the title ‘Work hard, Play hard’ displays Windows 8 in a tablet, providing a quick glance into how it looks from user’s point of view. The ad then features Windows 8 in a PC connected with the help of Microsoft SkyDrive cloud for syncing settings and data.
The remaining three ads focus on the customization aspects of the Windows 8 operating system. However, one of the ads titled “all about the apps” provides users with detailed information regarding the list of built-in apps made available in the new Windows Store. Microsoft has taken a unique approach by training users across the world on how they can use their latest operating system. Microsoft has used Windows branding to their advantage rather than just focusing on the marketing aspect of Windows 8.
Reports suggest that Microsoft has included a usability guide with the final build of Windows 8 so as to help users avoid any kind of confusions that might arise with a significant change like Windows 8. There are reports of the company planning to release another round of ads related to its upcoming Windows 8 tablets and its surface tablets.
As part of this, they have already started using the street graffiti art and subway ads for boosting the popularity of these products in the US market. Sources suggest that Microsoft will be launching pop-up stores for the mid-night launch of Windows 8 products during October 26.