TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
As the Windows 8 operating system nears it's launch, there is one more exciting news from the Microsoft stable i.e the unveiling of the official Windows 8 logo. The logo is stylish & signifies user-friendliness.
Experts believe that the Microsoft Windows 8 is going to be one of it's kind in the digital world. The Windows 8 logo design has a mixture of both classical as well as modern elements & thereby is attractive to look at. Microsoft has also given the “way-finding design” feel to the Windows 8 logo.
In earlier versions of the Windows operating system, the logos were in the form of flags, but now the structure of the Windows 8 logo has undergone a major change thus giving it a better feel. Microsoft has also given a flat look to the logo which makes it represent the live tiles. The exterior designing is also done using solid colors which gives a bold look.
But is the Windows 8 really worth of all this per-launch hoopla?. Only time will tell.