- News RRB JE CBT-1 rescheduled exam date, admit card released, website to check
- Movies Unda Box Office Collections 3 Days: Enjoys Fantastic First Weekend!
- Finance Facebook's Likely Introduction Of Crypto Pushes Bitcoin Price Above $9000
- Sports Woodland wins U.S. Open for maiden major after denying Koepka hat-trick
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Microsoft Windows 8 logo unveiled
As the Windows 8 operating system nears it's launch, there is one more exciting news from the Microsoft stable i.e the unveiling of the official Windows 8 logo. The logo is stylish & signifies user-friendliness.
Experts believe that the Microsoft Windows 8 is going to be one of it's kind in the digital world. The Windows 8 logo design has a mixture of both classical as well as modern elements & thereby is attractive to look at. Microsoft has also given the “way-finding design” feel to the Windows 8 logo.
In earlier versions of the Windows operating system, the logos were in the form of flags, but now the structure of the Windows 8 logo has undergone a major change thus giving it a better feel. Microsoft has also given a flat look to the logo which makes it represent the live tiles. The exterior designing is also done using solid colors which gives a bold look.
But is the Windows 8 really worth of all this per-launch hoopla?. Only time will tell.