TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
As the Windows 8 operating system nears it's launch, there is one more exciting news from the Microsoft stable i.e the unveiling of the official Windows 8 logo. The logo is stylish & signifies user-friendliness.
Experts believe that the Microsoft Windows 8 is going to be one of it's kind in the digital world. The Windows 8 logo design has a mixture of both classical as well as modern elements & thereby is attractive to look at. Microsoft has also given the “way-finding design” feel to the Windows 8 logo.
In earlier versions of the Windows operating system, the logos were in the form of flags, but now the structure of the Windows 8 logo has undergone a major change thus giving it a better feel. Microsoft has also given a flat look to the logo which makes it represent the live tiles. The exterior designing is also done using solid colors which gives a bold look.
But is the Windows 8 really worth of all this per-launch hoopla?. Only time will tell.