- 59 min ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 1 hr ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 11 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- 14 hrs ago VingaJoy Maxo Bass Wireless Neckband – Foldable Design For Rs. 1,599
- News J&K on ‘very high’ state of alert as terrorists look to avenge Zakir Musa’s killing
- Sports Fury impressively stops Schwarz in second round
- Movies WHAT? Radhika Pandit Involving In Politics Because Of Yash? Fans Welcome The News!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Milagrow rolls out new Windows 7 based Kupa TabTop X11 starting Rs 54,990
After launching a successful series of Android based tablets, popular tablet maker, Milagrow has now come with a brand new Windows 7 based tablet. The device is named Kupa Tab Top X11. Milagrow is targeting young professionals and businessmen. The device runs on Windows 7 trial version and arrives with a lot of attractive features.
To start with, Milagrow Kupa Tab Top X11 has a luxurious 10 inch multi-touch HD display with a resolution of 1366x768 pixels, A+ grade, LCD with LED backlit display . This large screen size makes the device very appealing for artists and designers who can use it to make caricatures and designs. The device also comes with an electromagnetic digitizer and digital ink pen.
TabTop X11 is equipped with a 10-inch multitouch 1366 x 768 ( WXGA ), A+ grade, LCD with LED backlit display. It is powered by Intel N2600 Duo core 1.6G proccesor, SGX535 Power VR Core graphics processor with 2 GB DDR3 RAM and 64/128GB storage. It has a 4800 mAH/11.1V battery power and the company claims that its equivalent to 14400mAH/3.7V, Lithium Polymer battery. It delivers 30 days standby time and 10 hrs talk/browsing time.
Kupa Tab Top X11 is powered by a Intel N2600 Duo core 1.6G proccesor, SGX535 Power VR Core graphics processor with 2 GB DDR3 RAM and 64/128GB storage. The device incorporates an efficient 2 GB of RAM which can potentially deliver improved performance. Moreover, it boasts of 1.3 MP pixel front and rear camera and has a 4,800 mAH/11.1V battery power and the company claims that its equivalent to 14400mAH/3.7V, Lithium Polymer battery, delivering 30 days standby time and 10 hrs talk/browsing time. The 64 GB version costs around Rs. 54,990 whereas the 128 GB version costs around Rs 66,990.
Windows 7 OS – A Good Choice?
One of the major drawbacks of the device is the OS. While most tablet makers are busy manufacturing Windows 8 and Windows 8 RT based tablets, the trial version Windows 7 OS in Kupa Tab Top X11 may not come across as that much appealing. Another downfall of this product is its expensive pricing.
However, long battery life is one of the notable features highlighted about this tablet compared to other Windows tablets including that of Samsung. Further, built-in fingerprint reader and also TPM make it as business friendly model as well. These features beef up security in this device, quite apt for business users. The other best spec with this tablet is the precise smooth pen input. This pressure sensitive pen helps you to draw thinner or thicker lines according your need. We will discuss some more features in the below sections which are good from a business use point of view. Hence, Milagrow is hopeful that it will find its users among IT professionals and entrepreneurs.