TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Motion Computing has come up with a next generation tablet PC, CL910 marking a new trend in the computer industry. This device is meant specifically for business users with its special features delivering them with benefits of mobility, durability and connectivity. It is powered by Intel processor and runs on Microsoft Windows 7 Professional operating system.
Motion Computing CL910 tablet features a 10.1-inch display with capacitive touch options with up to two fingers. The durability is ensured by using Corning Gorilla Glass. The tablet has a high-resolution digitizer pen as an additional input option.
- A 10.1-inch display with capacitive touch screen
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional operating system
- 128GB solid state drive offers ample secondary storage capacity
- 2GB of RAM speeds up
- Bluetooth 4.0 capability
- powered by Intel Atom N2600 dual core processor
- Front-facing camera of 3.0MP
- A rear facing web cam of 1.3MP
- WiFi and GPS facility
Motion Computing CL910 tablet PC is powered by Intel Atom N2600 dual core processor offering standard operating performance. The 128GB solid state drive offers ample secondary storage capacity and 2GB of RAM speeds up the operations in this tablet PC. This device has a thin and light weight design adding to its impressive external appearance.
The peripheral device connectivity includes Bluetooth 4.0 capability. The business tablet has Trusted Platform Module offering data protection and secured information management. This module will ensure security, manageability and compatibility for consumers to do data processing and management especially in target vertical markets like healthcare and field service where data security is critical. The transaction processing and data acquisition through Barcode Scanner (BCS) and Magnetic Stripe Reader (MSR) are supported in this device.
Sufficient operating time is offered by this tablet PC with about seven hours of battery life. Connectivity options also include WiFi and GPS facility enhanced with an optional Gobi connectivity. It has a front-facing camera of 3.0MP and a rear facing web cam of 1.3MP supporting video conferencing, documentation, and also collaboration.
The industry standard peripheral connectivity ports are provided for SD Card, USB, audio and also HD video. This gadget is designed to meet MIL-STD-810G and IP-52 standards. Users don’t need to worry about any damage to the tablet PC on drops or bumps.
The CL910 Tablet PC comes equipped with a standard Microsoft Windows 7 Professional and can be upgraded to Windows 8, as well. This new tablet PC can be purchased at a price of around Rs. 65,000/-. An external black outfit adds to its impressive design.