TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
You might not be familiar with MSI, the Taiwanese manufacturer that's steadily gaining traction outside of its native market with the high-end gaming notebooks. Unlike Lenovo or Asus, MSI hardly promote its gaming laptops in India.
With the MSI GS60 Ghost Pro things are changing, it seems. The company has now launched its new gaming laptop, the MSI GS60, in India with price starting upwards of Rs. 1,29,900. It's the world's thinnest and lightest 15-inch gaming notebook, claims MSI. The premium high-end laptop comes in three configurations, and is exclusive to Flipkart.
For beginners, the MSI GS60 Ghost Pro has a 15.6-inch FHD Anti-glare, wide-viewing angle display. It's powered by a fourth generation Intel Core i7 processor; 16GB RAM and has a powerful dedicated graphics Nvidia Geforce GTX870M /Geforce GTX860M / Geforce GTX850M cards. The laptop also comes with 256GB of storage, coupled with paired with a 1TB HDD as well.
Other highlighted features include a full color backlit SteelSeries keyboard and a 6-cellLi-Polymer battery. As usual, the notebook runs on Windows 8.1. The notebook weighs-in at just 1.96kg.
"We are happy to announce the exclusive launch of MSIGS60 Ghost Pro series on Flipkart. With Flipkart's extensive experience in the gaming market, this partnership will help us reach the huge gaming community across the length and breadth of India. The MSI GS60 Ghost Pro series has been designed and developed to delight every gamer with its advanced and customizable features. We have been seeing a lot of people purchasing MSI computer components on Flipkart and are confident that this series will be a huge success amongst the gaming community in this country, "said Sam, Head of Marketing of MSI Notebooks.
"This launch reinforces our constant focus on introducing world class products with innovative technology to the Indian customer. We have always seen a lot of traction from the thriving gaming community of India. With this exclusive partnership with MSI and the launch of the MSI GS60 Ghost Pro series, we will be bringing them an exciting product that is one of the best in its category, "said Kalyan Krishnamurthy, SVP - Retail, Flipkart
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!