TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
MSI, an promising player in the gaming laptop segment has announced the release of upgraded MSI GT60 and GT70 laptops with NVIDIA’s GeForce GTX 680M GPU. The latest addition of the graphics card provides improvised gaming and multimedia experience. This graphic card has the reputation of being the fastest GPU till date. In addition to this, both the laptops also feature 4GB of internal memory storage capacity.
MSI GT60 uses a screen display size of 16 inches where as MSI GT70 uses screen display size of 17 inches that provides enough space to enjoy watching videos and playing games. Both the devices use advanced gaming components and also Dynaudio Tech Speakers that have in store THX Surround sound for giving good sound experience.
The implementation of programmable backlit keyboard allows users to have a fun-filled and convenient typing experience. Overall both of the laptops are designed more of as gaming device with faster computing functionalities enhanced with Intel-Core i7-3610QM processor. With the high-performing graphical card, gaming experience will receive a further boost.
Key Features of NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680M GPU
- Adaptive Vsync
- TXAA Anti-Aliasing
- Control Panel FXAA Anti-Aliasing
- Improvements in multi-core efficiency
- Good special effects
- Exceptional 3D experience
For giving enhanced gaming experience, the MSI GT70 uses advanced features and specifications. This device features 16 GB of DDR3 at a rate of 1600MHz. This device also has a hard drive storage capacity of 750GB and two SSD storages of 128GB. Other key features that are present in this laptop include a Blu-Ray Burner and audio ports that are gold-flashed. The connectivity features in the device include three USB 3.0 ports and two USB 2.0 ports that are capable of providing maximum performance.
Both MSI GT60 and MSI GT70 laptops feature a screen display resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. Both these upgraded gaming laptops feature HDMI output that is capable of providing better video output. MSI GT60 will be available for retail purchase at a price tag of close to Rs. 1,10,000 where as MSI GT70 is more expensive at approximately Rs. 1,50,000.