TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
NEC Medias Tab UL N08-D: Lightest Tablet with 249 Grams coming in Septmeber
Japanese electronics giant NEC has recently unveiled a new tablet for NTT DoCoMo mobile operator. The new device has a 7” display and it is the lightest 7” tablet in the world.
The official denomination of the new tablet is Medias Tab UL N08-D and the SoC powering it is Qualcomm’s famous SnapDragon S4 Plus Krait mobile processor.
Compared with Google’s Nexus 7 at 340 grams, Samsung’s Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 at 345 g and Amazon’s Kindle Fire HD at 395 grams, the new Medias Tab UL N08-D from NEC is in the feather-weight category with only 249 grams.
The ultraslim device measures 7.9 mm in thickness and as far as hardware goes, the NEC model has a Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8960 1.5 GHz CPU, that sounds pretty powerful. The 7 inch screen supports a 1280 x 800 pixel resolution, putting it on par with the Nexus 7.
At the back it has got an 8 megapixel camera, while upfront there’s a 2 megapixel shooter and other specs include a microSD/microSDHC card slot, a 3100 mAh battery and Android 4.0 ICS as the OS.
NEC didn’t provide details about the price or launch date, but this is certainly a product to keep an eye on. NTT DoCoMo, the Japanese carrier will start selling the product as soon as September 20.
Read In Telugu