TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
New features of Macbook Pro 2012 model [Video]
Apple has put forward new Macbook Pro models for the year 2012. Apple can boast off many interesting features with these new models that were not seen in the last year’s Macbook Pro model. Now we have a new 13 inch model and also a 15 inch model.
The notable product is a 15 inch new Retina model. Although we can see many changes, upgrades and improvements in the new system, the most highlighting features are a thinner design, USB 3.0 and also Ivy Bridge processors.
The 2011 15 inch model and the 2012 15 inch model measures 14.35 x 9.82 x 0.95 inches whereas the 15 inch retina model measures 14.13 x 9.73 x 0.71 inches. Unlike the 1440 x 900 screen resolution of the two models, retina model has a comparatively good resolution of 2880 x 1800 pixels. The 2.4 GHz Sandy Bridge quad core processor of the 2011 model is now replaced with 2.7 GHz quad-core Ivy Bridge processors in the 2012 model.
Unlike the Intel HD Graphics 3000 and AMD Radeon processors used in the 2011 model, we have an Intel HD Graphics 4000 along with NVIDIA Kepler GeForce GT 650M graphics being used in the new models. GeForce graphics units has performed well in benchmark tests, hence we can expect a better graphical performance in these new 2012 models.
The Retina model Macbook Pro has a 16GB internal memory compared to 8 GB in the other models. The Retina model has a very large storage capacity of up to 768GB SSD while comparing 512GB SSD in the other 2012 model and 750GB in the 2011 model.
Let us look at specs of the 13 inch model. It is powered by 2.9GHz Ivy Bridge processors. We have Intel HD Graphics 4000 version built in the current model, whereas, Intel HD Graphics 3000 was used in the 2011 version.
In the case of 13 inch and 15 inch models, the 2012 models have USB 3.0 for better data transfer. In the 13 inch model, the price range is not that much varied in the two models. In the case of 15 inch retina model, the price is pretty higher compared to the other models. Apple looks forward to better business results with their advanced 2012 Macbook Pro systems.