- News JOSAA 2019: IIT admission, registration, seat allotment full schedule
- Finance Facebook's Likely Introduction Of Crypto Pushes Bitcoin Price Above $9000
- Sports Woodland wins U.S. Open for maiden major after denying Koepka hat-trick
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
New Xvision an4 Android tablet surfaces out
The consumer Electronics show which was held during the beginning of this year was the venue for the launch of quite a large number of tablets. Even after the show many tablet manufacturers are introducing more and more models to their respective line up. The latest confirmed news is about the new tablet which is going to be launched by the electronics manufacturer WSL Japan.
The tablet is termed as Xvision an4. The tablet is given a very good hardware spec list and has some very good features.
Features and specifications of Xvision an4
Android 4.0 Ice cream sandwich
1024 x 768 pixels
Amlogic 8726-M3 processor
Internal storage space
1 GB of DDR3 type
Video calling camera
Yes, 0.3 mega pixel
The tablet features a very simple design. The device has a glossy metallic colour finish and is sufficiently compact. At 10 mm thickness you won’t find it difficult to carry it around. The build quality and durability of the materials used is expected to be very durable.
The screen has a size of 9.7 inches. It packs in 1024 x 768 pixel resolution. It would be a pleasure to watch high definition videos in this screen. Also it might have sufficient brightness, so that the user can use it in day light, and also very good viewing angles. A 0.3 mega pixel camera is provided in the front for making video calls.
The tablet is powered by an Amlogic 8726-M3 processor. The processor is given a clock of 1GHz. This powerful processor will be able to churn down any kind of processor intensive tasks without breaking a sweat. This makes it ideal for business applications and also for entertainment purposes. 1GB of DDR3 type RAM is provided and the tablet will have 16 GB of internal memory. There is no word on an external storage slot though. This is a 3G tablet and will come with connectivity options like 3G and GPS.
Xvision an4 will hit the stores in Japan by April. There is no word on price of the device as for now. If the device is priced right then it can attract some prospective buyers. It is unclear whether this tablet will be launched in the international market.