- 7 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 14 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 16 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Asus Ties-Up with Oculus, Launches VR Ready Gaming Desktops
ASUS today announced a partnership with Oculus, at the Oculus Connect 2 Developer Conference in Los Angeles. This partnership is aimed at offering gamers truly immersive gaming experiences with the ASUS G11CD and Republic of Gamers (ROG) G20CB gaming desktops and Oculus Rift virtual reality headsets.
Both the ASUS G11CD and ROG G20CB are powered by the newly-launched 6th-generation Intel Core processor and feature NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics for uncompromised gaming performance.
"ASUS is dedicated to giving gamers the fastest and most powerful gaming innovations. With the Oculus-ready ASUS G11 and ROG G20 gaming desktops, we aim to raise gaming experiences to the next level," said Joe Hsieh, ASUS Corporate Vice President.
The ASUS G11CD and ROG G20CB are Oculus-ready gaming PCs and will fully support the Oculus Rift virtual reality experience. Users simply need to connect their PCs to the Oculus Rift and download the required drivers prior to use.
Moreover, the ASUS G11CD is powered by a 6th-generation Intel Core processor, DDR4 RAM, and an NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics card. G11CD has an aggressively-designed chassis, with a central LED array on its front façade capable of showcasing light effects with 8 million colors, and three ‘flames' on its flanks.
Aegis II software helps improve the gaming experience, with GameAlive allowing gamers to record and edit gameplay videos to share on social media.
ROG G20 is designed to dominate the small-form-factor gaming desktop segment. G20 has a 9.5-liter chassis and is powered by the 6th-gen Intel Core processor and NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics for WQHD-resolution gaming and home entertainment.
The G20 has a thermal design that takes advantage of natural heat convection, and has a hidden airflow channel to ensure efficient heat management during marathon gaming sessions.
It has been well-received by the industry, winning international accolades like the Computex Best Choice of the Year, Good Design, iF Design and CES Innovation awards. Meanwhile the Availability information will be provided later this year.