- 25 min ago Honor Band 6 Selling At Just Rs. 2,499 At Flipkart: Should You Buy?
- 2 hrs ago Oppo Reno7 Key Specifications Revealed Via New Leak; Expected Price, Launch Date
- 2 hrs ago Nothing Phone Expected To Launch In Early 2022; Power (1) Power Bank Also Coming Soon
- 3 hrs ago What Are Amazon Diamonds? How To Earn Amazon Diamonds And What You Can Get From Them
- News NASA asteroid hunter Lucy soars into sky with diamonds
- Lifestyle Sooryavanshi: All Set For Promotions, Katrina Kaif Looks Like A Dream In Her Floral Lehenga
- Movies Fardeen Khan's Pics Of First Public Appearance After Physical Transformation Go Viral
- Finance Top 6 "AAA" Rated Corporate Deposits For Investment In 2021
- Sports IPL 2021: Chennai Super Kings core unit makes one riveting last dance!
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Jimny Teased; Launch Soon
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
- Travel Navratri Weekend Getaways In And Around Bangalore
How To Upgrade To Windows 11 Manually Following Simple Steps
Windows 11 is here and you don't have to wait in the queue to get your PC upgraded to the latest OS version. Like any new OS rollout with millions of users worldwide, it'll take time for everyone to get the upgrade, making it impossible to get it done overnight. Worry not, we have a trick up our sleeves that'll save you the wait to get the Windows 11 upgrade.
Windows 11 Upgrade Is Here
Windows 11 rollout will eventually reach all of us, but you might have to wait a bit longer. For those who don't want to wait anymore, you just need a little extra effect to get the Windows 11 update right away. But before updating to the latest Microsoft OS, there are a couple of pre-requisites your PC must have.
At the same time, Microsoft has even assured that you can experience Windows 11 even if you have an older machine. You will need to download an ISO file of the OS and install it manually. Plus, every time there's an update, you'll need to install a new ISO instead of an automatic update.
How To Get Windows 11 Manually?
Cutting the chase, let's see how you can get the Windows 11 upgrade instantly. Firstly, make sure your PC or laptop has already received the Windows 11 upgrade before cutting the queue. Here's how to check if your PC has already received the OS update: Open the Settings app on your system > Updates and Security > Windows Update.
Here, if you're lucky, you might see the Windows 11 update. Or you might get the latest bug fixes on Windows 10. This is an indication that you're still in the queue and might have to wait longer to get the Windows 11 upgrade. But you can cut the queue and get the Windows 11 upgrade with these easy steps:
Step 1: Open Windows 11 software download page. You can click on this link as well.
Step 2: Here, you can simply use the Windows 11 Installation Assistant and just click "Download Now". Follow the instructions that pop up.
Step 3: On the other hand, you can also create a bootable USB or DVD by selecting "Create Windows 11 Installation Media."
Step 4: You can download a disk image (ISO) for either bootable media or a virtual machine install.
Step 5: Lastly, just continue following the directions that will install Windows 11 OS instantly.