- 8 min ago Samsung India Ready Action Achieved 161.8 Million Engagements On Social Media
- 1 hr ago Tata Sky Launches 'Room TV Service: Here Are All The Details
- 1 hr ago Vivo iQOO Youth Edition Gets 3C Certified With 22.5 Rapid Charging; Launch Imminent
- 1 hr ago India Planning To Build Its Own Space Station By 2030
- Movies When Pawan Kalyan Fans Got FIRED Heavily By Naga Babu For Their Behaviour!
- Automobiles MG Motors Plans To Launch eZS All Electric SUV — Slated For Late 2019
- Finance Nifty Earnings For Jan-Mar Touched 5-Quarter Low
- News Ethiopian Airlines rubbishes 'pilot error' claim by US politician
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas Proves She Is The Queen Of Street-style Looks With This Outfit
- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: Former cricketers slam Pakistan for 'going down without a fight' against India
- Education RSOS 10th Result 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Intel Xeon W-3175X, 28-core CPU announced for $2,999 (Rs 2,13,954)
Intel Xeon W-3175X comes with 56 threads
The Intel Xeon W-3175X is the latest workstation grade CPU from Intel, which is also the company's first CPU with a whopping 28 physical cores and 56-threads. Unlike the 9th Gen Intel i9-9980XE, the Intel Xeon W-3175X is made for the enterprise segment.
Intel Xeon W-3175X price and availability
The Intel Xeon W-3175X will be available from Intel official website for $2999 or Rs 2,13,954. Here are the complete details on the Intel's flagship CPU with unmatches multi-core performance. As of now, there is no information on the official price or the availability of the Intel Xeon W-3175X in India.
Intel Xeon W-3175X features and specifications
The Intel Xeon W-3175X comes with 28 physical cores or 56 threads with a base frequency of 3.1 GHz on all 28 cores or a boost clock speed of 3.8 GHz. The CPU supports DDR4-2666 MHz type RAM with 44 PCIe 3.0 lanes.
The processor supports 38.5MB of L3 cache, and the CPU can be clubbed with up to 512 GB of RAM. Do note that, to use the Intel Xeon W-3175X is only compatible with motherboards with Intel C621 chipset.
- Lithography - 14 nm
- # of Cores - 28
- # of Threads - 56
- Processor Base Frequency - 3.10 GHz
- Max Turbo Frequency - 3.80 GHz
- Cache - 38.5 MB
- Bus Speed - 8 GT/s DMI3
- TDP - 255 W
- 512 GB
- Memory Types - DDR4-2666
- Maximum Memory Speed - 2666 MHz
- Max # of Memory Channels - 6
- ECC Memory Supported ‡ - Yes
- Sockets Supported - FCLGA3647
- Max CPU Configuration - 1
- TCASE - 70°C
- TJUNCTION - 85°C