TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Nokia to introduce VR product on July 28
Nokia Technologies rolled out invites for the launch for a Virtual Reality product at an event called ‘Nowhere' to be happened in Los Angeles on July 28. The company has not given out the details of the upcoming product, though rumors were rife that Nokia would be coming up with a new Virtual Reality product.
The invite features a cropped image of what looks like a VR headset, and has the words ‘NOWHERE' and ‘NOW HERE' written in the body of the invite.
Nokia is not the first to have a VR product, as companies such as Microsoft, Sony, Samsung, HTC, Lenovo, Facebook among others are also working on VR based devices or technologies.
Once a well known smartphone maker, Nokia is reportedly also working on a comeback to the smartphones business next year and is looking for a licensing deal.