- 1 hr ago Multiple Samsung Galaxy A, Galaxy M Phones Randomly Breaking Down; What's The Issue?
- 1 hr ago Oppo Reno 6 Pro Diwali Edition Launch Teased On Flipkart; What's New In Store?
- 1 hr ago Moto Tab G20 India Launch Likely Set For September 30: Design, Specs Leak
- 1 hr ago BSNL Reduces eSIM SMS Charges: Here's How To Avail
- Automobiles Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
- News Money laundering case: Bombay HC to hear Anil Deshmukh's plea against ED summons on Sep 29
- Movies Kareena Kapoor Khan Stuns In A Black Bikini In This Latest Picture From Her Island Vacay
- Finance LIC Jeevan Lakshya For A Promising Future Of Your Child
- Lifestyle 11 Natural Energy Drinks You Can Make At Home
- Sports Is Rohit Sharma playing on Thursday against KKR? Here's update about MI captain!
- Education NIOS Practical Hall Ticket 2021 Released For Oct-Nov Examination
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Windows 11 Beta Version Arrives For Insider Program Members; How To Get It?
Windows 11, announced a few weeks back, brought several upgrades and features. While the global rollout will still take a few more weeks, the Windows 11 beta version is here. Initially, Microsoft released the new OS as part of the Dev Build. The first beta version of Windows 11 is available for those signed up for Windows Insider Program.
Windows 11 Beta Version Available Now
Microsoft says the Windows 11 beta release is less volatile when compared to the Dev build version. The company's official statement also said it's being validated timely. Nevertheless, the Windows 11 beta version is still not as stable as the final version. One might expect to come across bugs, crashes, and a few features missing out.
How To Get Windows 11 Beta Version?
If you still want to go ahead and get the Windows 11 beta release, here's how to do it. However, ensure that you don't install it on your primary device as there could be bugs and the system might still crash. Also, ensure that you have backed up your important files before installing the new OS.
Also, you need to ensure that your system meets the compatibility requirements of Microsoft. You will need to be a Windows Insider Program member to get the Windows 11 beta. Here's how to update your PC:
Step 1: Open the Settings app on your PC
Step 2: Select Windows Update > Windows Insider Program
Step 3: Choose your preferred Insider settings.
Step 4: Once done, follow the steps provided in the box and install Windows 11 OS.
Windows 11 Features
Microsoft has introduced several new features as part of the Windows 11 experience. For one, users can explore a new interface that places the Start button in the center of the taskbar. The interface also includes an upgraded taskbar design, rounded corners, new sounds, and more.
More importantly, Microsoft now allows Android app support on Windows 11, which will surely make the OS popular. If you already have a Windows 10 PC, you can get Windows 11 upgrade for free, but it could take some time.